You are hereMember Benefits
- Referrals to your Business - The chamber receives many calls and visits to our website. We provide callers with information on your business.
- Chamber Website Business Listing - all members receive internet exposure on our website business directory.
- Low Cost Business Advertisements - are available in our monthly e-newsletters and website.
- Promoting Your Business - let us help you promote your businesses via our monthly e-newsletter, upcoming events news alerts and via social media. Email your news, events, or promotions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Chamber Mailing List - available to members only.
- Monthly Chamber Forum Luncheon - held the third Thursday of each month from noon to 1:00 pm at Peace Lutheran Church at 2540 Applegate St., Philomath. These luncheons bring the general membership and guests together for networking, in addition to inviting speakers who give topical presentations of interest to our business.
- Chamber Ambassador Program - a group of individuals who specialize in welcoming new businesses to the community, offering support and assisting business owners with ideas to help promote their business. The ambassadors are available to help you with planning and promoting special events, grand openings, and anniversary events.
Sponsorship & Volunteer Opportunities for several events including:
- Philomath High School "Students of the Month" honored at monthly Chamber Forums.
- Philomath Samaritan Awards - held annually in February.
- Philomath Night with the Corvallis Knights - Help celebrate Philomath and "Your Business" at our Annual Philomath Night at Goss Stadium.
- Philomath Classic Car Show - held the second weekend in July at the Philomath City Park.
- "Philomath Uncorked" Annual Wine Walk (Last Saturday in July) - Host a winery in your business! Offered to Members Only.
- Trunk-or-Treat Downtown Philomath - held on Halloween from 3-5 pm.
- Philomath Christmas Tree Lighting Celebration - held annually on the lawn of the Benton County Historical Museum.